
Christmas seems to come & go faster every year! I don't know about you, but when it's time for my four children to head back to school following the two week holiday break....I'm ready!
Its hard to clean around Christmas. I have learned its best to try & be happy with a straightened home during Christmas time.
As soon as the kids return to school I begin the arduous task of de-Christmas'ing my house.
I am very particular about how I take ornaments down so its better that my kids are in school and hubby is at work as I begin the long process.
This is also a good time to truly clean my home. Since everything is being dusted and washed I take extra time cleaning the carpets, washing the curtains, cleaning the blinds. My house gets an entire cleaning.
So for me, spring cleaning comes in January.
What I have found handy is to keep a plastic handled container stocked with my cleaning essentials. I can carry it easily from room to room.
Happy 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment