
I wrote this a few weeks ago. For my Papa. Who I just plainly miss oh so very much.
Oh I'm missing you like crazy.
My heart just can't accept that you're gone.
If I could have one more minute to tell you my life needs you in it
oh how I would.
I'm standing at your grave;
my life forever changed,
and these tears won't stop falling from my eyes.
Will we ever meet again?
Or is this really the end?
Can I hope to one day see your smiling face?
My faith tightly I will hold to,
and the memories I'll cling to until that day.
Losing you has left a hole and no one ever could take your role in my life.
The love you left is still there, and time it's gonna take to repair but I will carry on in your name.
Oh I'm missing you like crazy.
My heart just can't accept that you're gone.
My heart just can't accept that you're gone.
If I could have one more minute to tell you my life needs you in it
oh how I would.
I'm standing at your grave;
my life forever changed,
and these tears won't stop falling from my eyes.
Will we ever meet again?
Or is this really the end?
Can I hope to one day see your smiling face?
My faith tightly I will hold to,
and the memories I'll cling to until that day.
Losing you has left a hole and no one ever could take your role in my life.
The love you left is still there, and time it's gonna take to repair but I will carry on in your name.
Oh I'm missing you like crazy.
My heart just can't accept that you're gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment