Saturday, July 9, 2011

Moving Stinks

Although John's company is graciously moving us, my OCD cannot have strangers packing my antiques! I have forgotten how much moving stinks. It's like child birthing.....you go through it and your mind somehow blocks out how much it hurts so that you can do it again if needed.

My nails are already broken and bleeding and I have only packed away my office.

I am nervous and excited. It will be nice to be near family again. I'm nervous because the home we are renting is more expensive than we wanted to pay...but it was literally the only house available in that town!

My mom is on her way to help out this week and my sister will be down the next week.

If all goes according to plan, we should be officially moved by August 1st.

This time around is going to be harder.....Karsen is making it very difficult to pack!

Please keep us in your prayers as we journey on this new road set before us.

Also, please keep the Rowley & McAlexander families in your prayers.

They flew home to North Carolina on Friday and the services for their boys will be Monday at First Christian Church in Kernersville.

Their bravery and absolute faith in Christ is astounding and what a legacy they are creating.

Please consider donating to the Josh & Matt benefit page. All money goes to the family and every little bit goes a long way! You can use paypal, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment