
I am making Jonathan a scrapbook filled to the brim with mementos & memories of his life. I hope to have this completed by early spring. I thought it would be a nice present for him when he graduates.
I'm going thru tons of boxes filled with pictures, cards, school drawings and such and I ran across this:

And instantly, I cry. Just seeing his handwriting does this to me.It feels like forever since I last heard him call me #1. And while I am in no rush to leave this earth anytime soon, I long for the day when I will see his sweet face again. He was my world, my rock. My grandpa was the best friend a little girl could have asked for.
What would he think about me living in West Virginia? I am sure he would have plenty of West Virginia jokes to tell me.
And I think about what he would have thought of Karsen.

He would have loved her silly.
Looking thru all these old papers and cards makes me realize how much I miss being called #1.
Trin, Just now able to say that is what William calls Angela, GoDaddys #1, since she was a baby. He asks her what her name is and she will shyly say "GoDaddys #1. Hurting now, of course to say this, since haven't seen them in about 2 months. Really longer than that, to talk to any of them.
ReplyDeleteThanks for helping me and him (since it is really our accounts)and he has to deal w/my nerves,,,, but he dislikes computers.
Barbara B Hooker