

Jonathan's creepy big sea monkeys.....
They are big, big for even sea monkeys. There is only 3 left so I am assuming they must have ate the others to survive.
They live in a sea monkey 'city'. It has buildings, cars and has now been trashed by the carnivorous creatures we grew from a pack of sea monkey seeds. The water is green. Remnants of murdered sea monkeys float around in it. Its gross.
Jonathan has asthma. When he was 5 we couldn't let him have a dog or cat for fear of dander setting off his asthma...so we got him some sea monkeys.
They lived for about one month. He was so happy to have pet(s). When they died, he took it hard. He wrote about them. Even drew pictures of them as they appeared when we flushed them. I felt bad, but not really.
This time around he is 15. He has a dog. But the sea monkeys won't die. They are big and scary. I want to flush them. They look really gross and I figure they would be happy swimming in large sewage vs. the sewage that is their 'city'.
They remind me of a goldfish my brother won at our local town fair. Most goldfish die before you even leave the parking lot. Not this one. It lived 8 years.
I have a bad feeling these sea monkeys are here to stay!

No comments:
Post a Comment