
I am extra blessed for when I was growing up, I had two mommies.
My mom, Sandy and my grandmother, Mama Jo.
Thru the terrible twos and some rough teenage years, these two mommies never left my side.
Two strong, beautiful women God gave me to help compass the map of my life. With these two mommies, how could I ever fail?
It's so sad that it took moving so far away to truly appreciate the love I have for them.
If you live close to your mom or grandmother, don't take it for granted as I did.
Dear Mom & Moma Jo,
I love you. Happy Mother's Day!
How I wish I was with you today to celebrate the love I have for you both.
I miss you and let's pray that soon we will be a reunited family again!
I love you,
Trinity




No comments:
Post a Comment