Today is the 2nd anniversiary of Papa's death.
Its hard.
I'm far away from my family. Far from his grave.
And I am missing him so much. So much it hurts. Looking thru old pics and cards he had sent. What would I give to hug his neck and tell him what he means to me.
He was my hero. He could do no wrong in my life. He was the only person i could always count on. He would not ever let me down. To lose that security is hard. He was my safety net.
I will shed tears today. I will also be thankful such a man existed in my life. How blessed was I to be his #1!
Moving in has taken a bit longer and I wont have internet till next week.
I miss my mom and sister.
Today has been hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment