Dear Little One,
18 months!?
This month finds you still being my best little buddy.
You follow me around the house all day. You help me fold clothes and clean. You especially love cleaning your sisters room as you like to go through her things! She doesn't like it when you are in there so you take full advantage when you get the chance to explore Sissy's things. You are so much like Raini in that aspect.
You have been incredibly sick this past month. Even now as I type this you are dealing with another respiratory infection. I need you to be well again so we can go outside and enjoy the nice spring like weather!
Here are some of my favorite things you have learned in the last month:
*You "fist pump" when your favorite songs play. Cutest thing EVER
*When Raini visited us a few weeks ago you said "Bow"
*You like to dance
*You try to dress yourself
*You LOVE Elmo & Barney. You call Elmo, MO.
*You like to put deodorant on just like mommy when I am getting ready
*You love to color!
*You learned to drink out of a straw while you were in the hospital
Hospitals are no fun! We had to put the IV in your foot because you would have pulled it out of your arm. Saddest day ever!
You are so loved Karsen! Thank you for being our baby! I pray the next month brings you good health!
Crazy Bath time hair!
PS YOU STILL WON'T SAY MOMMA!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment