Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First Dr Appt


My first Ob/Gyn appointment went really well. Believe it or not, I am going back to the hospital that charged me 23 G's for my stomach ache lol.

I figured since I knew where it is, and they are obviously not afraid to do a lot of tests, and they have my already have my insurance why not!?!

The Dr's office is located inside of the hospital that I will give birth in. So its pretty convenient.
It's also Catholic based and seeing that this will be my 5th kid, I figured I would fit in PERFECT at a Catholic hospital. Old school moms with 5 kids just aren't the norm anymore.

I feel like the Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe whenever I tell people this is our 5th child. They freak out.

I really like my midwife and I am actually a little excited....still nervous about how the heck we are going to be able to afford a baby...but a little excited.

Next Monday is the first sono so that we can date the pregnancy. I think I'm somewhere between 8-10 weeks along so hopefully that matches up pretty accurate.

Please keep me & my family in your prayers! Emotionally, physically and financially I am a little nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment