



I don't know why I was so convinced Baby Bean was going to be a boy.
I think I wanted to name Bean after Papa so much that I had just brainwashed myself into believing she was a he.
I was even buying things for Bean that a baby girl clearly could not use or wear!
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the vintage layette. I will probably hold onto the items and hope that a dear friend has a boy.
In the meanwhile, it was really hard thinking of a little girls name.
I went online to a few very posh baby announcement web sites for some ideas and I think I found a keeper:
Karsen Rylee is almost 23 weeks along in my tummy. Last week at my Dr. appt she measured 24 weeks.I think its a good name. But I will probably call her Bean until we are formally introduced.
No comments:
Post a Comment