Monday, August 9, 2010

Ready for Bean


My bag is packed and I am ready to go. The only problem is Baby Bean is not ready to leave her nest.

I am miserable. Too preggers to be able to enjoy anything. Its been so hot here in Richmond that when I do go outside, I get very nauseous. I will be induced on 8/23 if she hasn't made an appearance yet. But I'm praying, praying hard, she comes sooner so that my family will be able to visit us. School starts in NC 2 weeks earlier than Virginia so timing is going to be everything.

I have also gained so much weight! I'm trying not to worry about it but I know I have my work cut out for me once Bean is here.


Before preggers, me in 2008

After becoming preggers, July 2010 8.5 months (I have a lot of weight to lose)

I am short, 5"4 and small boned so I have never been able to carry weight well. But I guess I can worry about that later. Now I just need to focus on Bean's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment