
One of the items I always look for while I am at Goodwill is gently used cartoon character bed sheets from the 1960's-1980's. Sets such as the smurfs, care bears, disney, barbie, raggedy ann & andy etc all fetch top dollar.
It is unbelievable how well these items sell! And at Goodwill I usually pay no more than 4.00 per sheet. At yard sales you get them for an even better price.
I once sold a used twin Smurf sheet for 80.00.
A used Bambi sheet set from the 1970's went for 27.00.
Today at Goodwill I found a vintage Care Bear fitted twin sheet.
I LOVED the old care bears. They had so much more character than today's version.


I have it listed on Ebay now. People love buying what they had as kids. Some use the sheets as fabrics. Who knew?
Another tip, when you are listing these bed sheets, offer worldwide shipping as these items are even more sought worldwide.
I used to love Care Bears!
ReplyDeleteI will keep an eye out for these now, although i don't think we had so much of this type of thing in England!
Lots of Love
Kelly xx