I have a horrific habit that I must confess.
When I see people, I immediately think of who they remind me of i.e. historic figures, celebrity, muppet, movie character, cartoon...etc.
I have done this for as long as I can remember.
The NBA playoffs have been especially hard to watch because so many of the players remind me of other peeps.
For example:
Paul Gasol of the LA LAKERS reminds me of Jesus. (I mean this is a positive way).

Anderson Varejao of the Cleveland Cavaliers is a dead ringer for American Idol first season contestant Justin Guarini: (I do not mean this is a positive way---it's scary)

Hedo Turkoglu of the Orlando Magic, reminds me of Bud Bundy.


I have already commented on how much Chris Andersen of the Nuggets reminds me of a sleestack.


And how Brian Scalbrine reminds me of Will Farrell:



Some of the NBA players even look like each other:
Marcin Gortat or Zydrunas Ilgauskas????


Sasah Vujaric or Luis Scola????


Scary stuff.
It makes it hard to concentrate.
No comments:
Post a Comment