I often spend countless hours searching the web for neat & useful cupcake blogs & ideas.
Today I stumbled upon this web site:
http://www.shopmerimeri.com/partyware.aspx
Stationary company Meri Meri is selling the cutest line of pre-packaged, coordinating cupcake decoration kits.
The stylish little cupcake kits include the cutest cupcake wrappers and matching cupcake toppers that revolve around a particular theme.
How awesome are these kits?
A Baby Shower Cupcake Decorating Kit
A Pirate Party Cupcake Decorating Kit



Hi! Thanks for stopping by my little blog today and becoming a follower! I can tell already that I love your blog-- you had me at "Vintage" and "baking"! Have you ever read Saucy's blog called bloggedy blog blog? (It's on my bloglist) She's got great cupcake ideas! Check it out!
ReplyDeletethe noncreative girl in me thanks you! I'm all over the cupcake idea.
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies for the comments! I will most certainly check out Saucy's blog! =)
ReplyDelete